PosiSoft.net – Web based
PosiSoft.net is a web-based application offering secure centralised management of PosiTector and PosiTest AT-A readings. Synchronise measurement data from your instrument and access it from anywhere in the world.
For further information see our Inspection and Testing Equipment brochure
- Import readings directly from the gage via USB, WiFi, or from legacy PosiSoft Desktop version
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Built-in report templates for instant, professional reporting. Report preview automatically refreshes as changes are made.
- NEW Search stored batches for probe type, batch name, or batch note
- Download the software (with included sample measurement data) and get started immediately
- Export readings as .csv (comma separated value) files for easy import into Excel and other spreadsheets
- Import PDF documents as batches—ideal for including measurement data from unsupported or non-digital instruments in reports
- Prompted Batch Mode—create pre-defined batches with onscreen text and image prompts for each reading and upload to PosiTector 6000, 200, and UTG gages (Advanced models only)
- Custom Fields mode—import PDF forms and overlay drag-and-drop fields to automatically populate inspection data
- Multi-language support—English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, and Korean
- Jobs feature consolidates batches into groups to keep measurement data organized and to quickly create multi-batch reports
- Fully integrates with PosiSoft.net—backup and synchronize jobs, batches, readings and report templates to the cloud and synchronize across multiple computers
- HiLo mode compares measurements against user-specified limits (PosiTector 6000, SPG, and UTG models only). HiLo parameters are identified on generated reports.
- Convenient graphs for quickly spotting trends and cycles
- PosiTector DPM environmental monitor feature allows continuous monitoring of one or more dew point meters in centralised location