Polyflash plastic media is a specially formulated polycarbonate thermoplastic media. Produced from virgin PC or prime recycled product, the media, is extruded and pelletised into a cylinder shape in a range of sizes with exceptionally tight dimensional tolerances.
• Aerospace Composites
• Cryogenic Deflashing
• Metals: Aerospace approval
• Metals: Cleaning without dimensional change
• Metals: Flash removal
• Metals: Keying surfaces for rubber/plastic bonding
• Metals: Light deburring
• Metals: Peening
• Metals: Removal of hard deposits/investment
• Metals: Matt or textured finish
• Metals: Mould die and tool cleaning
• Metals: Preconditioning and cleaning
• Metals: Preparation for paint metal or plastic spraying
• Metals: Preparation for enamelling/electroplating/anodising
• Metals: Removal of paint/scale/rust
• Metals: Removal of solder/weld/flex
• Metals: Sheen finishing or anti-reflective treatment
• Plastics & Composites: Deflashing rubber components and die casting
Quality And Research
We have a state of the art abrasive manufacturing facility in Sheffield. This ensures production continuity and the ability to produce the finest quality product. With a UK based warehouse we can stock a huge range of abrasives. This allows us to meet our customer requirements and deadlines.
Within our facility we have dedicated abrasive laboratory. Stringent testing is completed on all batches. This guarantees quality every time. All premium products are fully certified to the required standard.
Our technical scales force are experts in their field, helping our customers to choose not only the correct equipment, but the most appropriate. They can also guide you on the most cost effective abrasive for your application. this assures we provide the best level of knowledge and customer care to every job.